Yard Design, Hardscape, Drought Tolerant & Artificial Turf
Beautiful, Drought-Tolerant and Affordable
California is arguably the nation’s most beautiful state in terms of average climate, but that doesn’t mean it comes without its fair share of excessively dry, wanting-for-rain weather — especially here in Los Angeles. So when it comes to keeping your home’s landscaping, lawn, gardens, and exterior property in the best state of drought-tolerant quality that they can be, that often means having to wait out the seasons of arid heat we endure in this region. Or does it?
With Home Renew 360, you can find simple, affordable, high-quality solutions to acquiring the drought-tolerant landscaping, turf options, and garden plants that you need to create your best backyard — and beyond. Contact us today to get started with a free quote, consultation, or friendly chat about all the home renovation services we offer.
Benefits Of Choosing Home Renew 360
- 0% Interest, Financing Options, and Free Project Quotes
- Solar Energy Perks & State-Rebated Tax Deductions
- Full-Service Customer Support
- Project Cost Transparency
- Design Consulting
- And so much more!
The Great Outdoors Are Waiting. Ready To Begin The Adventure?
Because we live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, it’s important to spend time outdoors. And we think that that should start with the area outside your front door! Our landscaping services are built around the idea of providing you with a pace where you can relax, feel energized, and get connected to the people most important to you. When you hire Home Renew 360 to create your ideal outdoor space, we combine our experience with your needs in order to bring something truly spectacular to life. If you’re ready to start the adventure, contact us today for a free quote or consultation.
How Our Process Works
- Identify wants and needs. By meeting with you and discussing what you hope to accomplish with your landscaping project, we’re setting everyone up for success.
- Developing the plan. Our team will work together to develop a project proposal consisting of your ideas and our workflow.
- Getting the details right. Once you’re happy with the project proposal, we create the nitty-gritty plans. This includes ordering materials, getting any necessary permits, and drawing up blueprints.
- Getting to work! This is the phase where we get the job site ready, and then start, complete, and clean up after the project is complete. Then it’s your job to enjoy it!
WHAT WE OFFER
Exterior Landscaping Designed Exclusively For Your Home’s Topography & Climate